How can I learn more about your work?
- E-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use Messenger I will gladly answer any questions, perhaps send more pics and do anything I can to help.
How much will it cost to ship?
- If you purchase a print through “Purchase prints and originals”, https://fineartamerica will calculate your shipping costs. I am handling all aspects of purchasing sculpture. If you purchase a sculpture, I will have UPS generate a price for shipping to your destination. This fee will be added to the cost of the work.
Can I negotiate prices?
- Sorry, no.
How can I ensure authenticity?
- I will include a "Certificate of Authenticity" along with the work.
I am hesitant to buy "sight unseen". Can I return the work?
- Should you be unhappy with a print, https://fineartamerica does have a return procedure. If you are unhappy with an original or a sculpture I will agree to take the work back within the first 30 days after purchase. I will ask you to arrange and pay the return shipping charges.
Is the work framed?
- https://fineartamerica has an extensive selection of frames for the prints. The originals are not framed.
How do I pay for the work?
- I request funds transferred to my PayPal account (https://www.paypal.me/BobMathewsArt). Payment could also be made with cash.
Could I visit your studio?
- Yes. Please call or e-mail to schedule a studio visit. My studio is in my home. It's a mess, but I'd love to have you visit!